Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Holiday Vacation

Many Filipinos were celebrating holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work.” I believe that many of us can have different views on what the holiday really are. To many they are just a time to receive gifts and to others they are a time to reunite with family I believe a lot of us have gotten confused as to what the holidays really are.

  Vacation are a time we use to recharge our batteries. A time to spend with the ones you love and build lifelong memories. There are many

   First of my vacations in school is Christmas party there is many parlor games and i will happy and enjoy.Second, me and my family will go to in the beach,and i will happy because we only get together sometimes.Third,during 25th of December the birth of Jesus, my family,relatives, have a family party,there is so many food and gifts.There so many parlor games and i will happy,my uncle and kuya  have singing together..

7 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing your vacation experienced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebrating Christmas and New Year is something that is very exciting to celebrate about. Thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your Christmas holiday. Such a nice vacation experienced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hard to make a choice when it comes to places. specially during holidays. but atleast you have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful christmas vacation hope you enjoy it with your family by going to the beach and doing some bonding with them . HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY :)

    ReplyDelete